This role will be responsible for defining and developing, working in step with the Regional Sales and other teams. The TSA function is expected to bring significant upside over the next three years in terms of both revenue and quality of business. To be successful, the TSA team will need to integrate effectively in all dimensions.
• Degree educated, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent technical skills, in architecture, software development, infrastructure and modern cloud technologies, ideally with previous sales, technical sales or other client facing experience
• Extensive experience working in a complex multi-tower systems integrator or professional services environment, ideally in combination with experience from working in financial services clients for several years
• Extensive experience in BCM, covering ITO, BPO, Applications and various traditional and emerging professional services offerings
• Proven track-record of achieving significant sales and account growth in a similar environment
• Extensive knowledge of application and business process services as well as platform transformation and cloud services
• Previous experience and confidence in dealing with, presenting to and being challenged at senior management level, coupled with a strong idea of how technology should work in the future world and the ability to clearly articulate that vision to clients.
• Understanding BCM systems from front through to back office and ability to recognise standard and exceptional enterprise patterns