Solutions Analyst - 9 month Fixed Term Contract/Secondment Opportunity
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Solutions Analyst to help us deliver our clients' investment solutions.
We want someone who is curious and questioning. Someone who has the desire and ability to help us improve our products, process and materials, so we can give each client even better outcomes.
You'll be busy, working with the other Solutions Managers and a range of teams across investment and distribution to help deliver the best solutions for our clients. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly. The team
You'll be working in the Investment Solutions Team. We are responsible for the design and delivery of tailored investment strategies for our clients. We lead engagements with a range of clients across the globe, bringing deep investment knowledge and investment strategy insights to our client relationships. We come from a variety of backgrounds including pensions, investment and actuarial consulting, asset management, and investment banking. What you'll do
As a Solutions Analyst focussing on Fiduciary Management clients, you will join the team responsible for the delivery of our Fiduciary Management proposition to UK pension schemes and other institutional clients. This includes:
• Work closely with our Solutions Managers to design tailored investment strategies to meet specific client needs
• Help our Solutions Managers to work with stakeholders across the business to implement changes in our fiduciary offering
• Help the team to produce new business proposals
• Provide information to prospective clients and others involved in the selection and retention of fiduciary services
• Help the Solutions Managers to work effectively by streamlining the production of central materials and other information The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Great communication and team working skills and a collaborative attitude
• The ability to work co-operatively with a range of groups and deliver agreed projects on time
• Care and diligence in completing accurate analysis, and the desire to make the way we do things more robust, scalable and efficient The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Knowledge of UK pension schemes and their investment needs
• Understanding of a broad range of investment asset classes and strategies
• Working knowledge of asset and/or liability modelling and coding languages What you'll be like
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Flexible, highly curious and willing to learn
• Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
• A critical thinker who's able to look at things from different angles
• Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
• Keen to improve what we do for our clients and how we do it We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.