- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Solution Specialist (IFRS 17 SME)
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which for 2018 includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solutions Specialists are charged with the development of business from their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solutions Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and developing the Moody's Analytics IFRS17 value proposition in front of the client
- Knowledge sharing with APAC and US solution specialist (or equivalent teams)
- Answering functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assisting Sales Consultants in responding to sales related queries
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
Building and maintaining use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assisting sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process
- Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance (approximately 50% of your time).
The Sales & Customer Service team helps customers transform and evolve their business by leveraging the diverse offerings of Moody's Analytics. As the bridge between our product teams and customers, we build mutually rewarding relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
- Degree in Actuary, IT, Engineering with relevant experience in a insurance environment with either insurance companies, software house, consulting firms or integrators
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and 3 tiers systems integration
- Functional skills in Accounting e.g. Insurance Governance, subledgers, IFRS4, Actuarial skills on IFRS17
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- An ability to incorporate quickly feedback, learn, pivot and adapt to various environments
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with teams from different backgrounds and at all levels.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.