- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- GBP80000 - GBP105000 per annum
- Full time
Solution Architect - Digital, Financial Services
Senior Digital Solution Architect, with experience in Financial Services, and with the latest programming languages and integration patterns. You will have good experience with microservices and RESTful APIs, as well as expertise in a JVM language.
Solution Architect - Senior, Digital, Financial Services
This Senior Digital Solution Architect is a brand new requirement with our London based Digital team, focussing on the client market within Financial Services. Sitting within a multi billion pound organisation, our digital practice is our very own software house, using the latest and most cutting edge technology to build the most innovative and efficient solutions.
As a digital solution architect, you will be tasked with developing and delivering modern digital solutions, leveraging market-leading technologies for our clients. You will have experience creating end-state architecture and defining the roadmap to achieve this end-state, as well as working hand in hand with delivery teams to ensure the technology solution meets the proposed architecture.
The successful Senior Digital Solution Architect will exhibit the following skills, including:
- Enterprise application architecture and design experience
- Using upcoming languages, e.g. Java, Kotlin, Go, Rust
- A strong understand of CI/CD pipelines with knowledge of:
- Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Desing and delivery of services using modern integration patterns:
- Microservices, RESTful APIs
- Expertise in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, and eCommerce platforms such as Hybris
You will also ideally showcase:
- Client-facing experience, building relationships with stakeholders, and conducting workshops, etc.
- An understanding of Financial Services industry regulations in Banking, Insurance, and Capital Markets
- Open Banking/PSD2, Origo Options, MiFID II.
We have won several awards for our commitment to innovative working - in terms of best employer for Working Families and others for our agile working environment.
Our digital team is based out of a vibrant office space near Farringdon.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to me at and don't forget this is a live role, so don't delay that application!
For more information or to register your interest, call Matt at Anson McCade on 0207 780 6700 or e-mail a copy of your CV to
Start: Immediate / ASAP