This top Investment Bank is looking for software engineers to join this greenfield project and leverage their engineering experience to monitor, develop and have a huge impact on this arm of the business. This role does not require specific language knowledge, candidates can come from any OO background.
What you will need:
- STEM Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- 2+ years of experience in building applications in a commercial environment
- A solid understanding of object orientated programming skills (Java, Python, C++, or other OO technology) including data structures and algorithms.
- A good understanding of the principles behind test-driven development (TDD) with hands-on experience of unit testing
- Proficient with databases systems; able to write and analyse complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions
- Able to analyse non-trivial interdependencies between systems and possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with a history of user/team interaction
- Highly motivated individuals that are committed and capable of working to timelines
- Interest or experience in financial services and trading businesses is expected