Software Engineer - Quant Hedge Fund (Python)
My client is one of the world's leading multi-billion market-leading quantitative hedge funds, deploying diverse strategies to deliver consistent investment returns to their clients. Their Technology team is responsible for development, support and infrastructure management for the trading team.
You will be working for the Back Office platform on commission computation, end of day settlement feeds and reconciliations/reporting.
- Developing and enhancing middle and back office applications
- Collaborate with tech teams across Singapore, London and Montreal
- Provide 3rd level application support
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- 2 years+ Python experience on Linux
- SQL databases
- Experience with application support and/or reconciliation
- Able to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of electronic trading systems
- Knowledge and understanding OTC products (Interest Rate Swaps, Variance Swaps, CDS)
- Addition programming knowledge in Java, C++ and/or Big Data