- GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Software Engineer - Machine Learning / AI - Interactive Agent
Software Engineer - Machine Learning / AI - Interactive Agent/ Python/ Data Science/ London
Our client is growing rapidly within the Interactive Agent / Artificial Conversational Entity space and is looking to deliver complex AI / Machine Learning Platforms to the medical and healthcare industry.
The solutions combine cutting edge AI, Data Science and NLP methodologies.
About the role:
As a permanent member of the Interactive Agent Software Engineering team, you will be building the interface that sits between the end users and the underlying AI diagnostic system. In addition to designing solutions, you will get to develop, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve software platforms.
The role also offers the ability to work cross functionally with other teams to learn about data science, ontologies and advance NLP methods.
- Extensive hands-on commercial experience in creating software solutions or products based on AI, machine learning technology.
- Architecture / Design / Engineering (not Research)
- Ideally Masters or PhD in a computing related subject or equivalent knowledge gained commercially
- Advanced experience with Python
- Experience in data science
- Experience working with Scala/ Java
- Experience in chat bot technologies
- Healthcare domain experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.