Software Engineer - C#/.Net
- Competitive compensation with very strong bonus potential Summary
My client is a leading investment management firm, focused on major macro asset classes, including interest rates, FX, equities, credit, and commodities, in developed and emerging markets. They're looking to add a talented Software Engineer to their Market Data Technology team. The Role
Successful candidates will have:
- Greenfield project to completely re-architect their market data systems in the latest version of C#.
- Opportunity for a huge amount ownership, with the successful candidate being responsible for everything from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Work closely with Quant Analysts to help architect valuation and risk engines.
- 2:1 (or higher) in STEM from a top university.
- An in-depth understanding of, and recent programming experience in C#/.Net.
- Front office finance experience and pair programming/TDD experience a plus.
- Strong compensation and bonus potential.
- Scope for internal progression.
- Friendly, highly productive/collaborative environment.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac