Software Engineer – Tech Hedge fund – London
- 80k - 200k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
My client applies big data, machine Learning techniques and high performance computing power to utilize their trading strategies. This technology driven principle offers a unique approach to the financial markets unlike any other competitors.
You’ll be joining a diverse team of 25 technologists, with specialties in Math, Stats, Computer Science and physics. You’ll be working on state-of-the-art networking technology, internally-optimized processors and operating systems to gain predictive long term insights for daily investments.
You’ll be an engineer with a true passion for Big data, Machine Learning and Distributed systems.
- Any O-O language. (Java house).
- Strong Academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent scientific discipline.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in large-scale systems is highly desirable but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
- No Salary Cap – Case by case basis – Generous bonus structure
- Healthy work life balance with a gym + large free food kitchen + gaming etc.
- Encouragement of personal projects, with Hacker Lab Workshops where co-workers bring in projects to share and cultivate ideas.
If you want to know more, please get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3475 7196