This hedge fund are well established but still work in small teams where you can make a real impact and take on responsibility. They are always open to new ideas / technologies and have a collaborative culture. They have a tech firm culture but with the benefits of a finance firm. They can offer a highly competitive salary,
You will be responsible for developing pipelines for post-trade processing, working closely with front office to gather requirements and receive feedback. You will own applications in production globally and provide 2nd level application support, and have close collaboration with global colleagues to ensure maximum reuse of effort.
- 2+ years either Python or Java experience with a background in banking / trading
- Experience in processing large datasets with PostgreSQL database and data frame
- Experience in trade booking with FIX protocol
- Knowledge of trading, booking and/or position keeping
- 10% of base into a pension which is on top of base
- Free breakfast/lunch/snacks in the office
- 1 day work from home, and relaxed dress. They can accommodate family obligations during the week e.g. pick-ups and drop offs.
- Our client is open to candidates who require sponsorship.