- Do you want to work for a VC where technology is a key part of how companies are found, funded and helped to succeed?
- Are you a software engineer interested in understanding how a VC works?
- Are you keen to gain a deep insight into the things that turn a start-up into a successful business?
If so, this is a fantastic software engineer role at a leading, London-based venture capital firm, managing over $1.5 billion - one of the first to use mainly technology to source and invest. The successful software engineer will likely come from a tech background, and be a well-rounded, pragmatic engineer with a genuine passion for technology.
Launched in 2006, they focus on global, game-changing companies with ambitious founders and big visions. They're data-driven and transparent, with a good number of them being computer scientists. Responsibilities:
- Ownership of projects: figure out what needs building and build it
- Use data & data science methods to discover great companies, investors and people across the European start-up community
- Strong sense of what makes a good product and user experience
- Excited to experience a modern VC, with genuine interest and early insight into the space
- Appreciation for, and advocate of a multidisciplinary, diverse team
- Generous health and benefits package, including unlimited holiday
- Market-leading salaries
- Small, dynamic engineering team that speaks openly
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Alex Betteridge
(+44) 020 3475 5015