Senior Consultant - Technology & Data
EC1 is working with a UK leader within the digital advertising space to help them find their next Software Development Manager. This mature start-up was established in 2010 and has grown from a niche consultancy business to providing fully integrated service solutions for its clients in the UK and internationally.
Due to ongoing development of their market-leading customer portal, they now require a Software Development Manager to lead and grow their agile development team here in London.
- Lead a development team towards successful technical delivery across multiple projects
- Establish and build key relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Motivate, lead and influence your team in an effective way that gets results
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practice
- Manage team reviews, participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Previous Software Development Management experience in a fast-moving agile environment is essential
- Excellent technical ability across different programming languages, tools and best practices
- Experience with automated testing and comprehensive understanding of objected-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques
- Ideally have previous experience with PHP and the wider LAMP stack
- Have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate and collaborate with your team to get the most out of them
- Lead by example and hold people accountable in a constructive and fair manner
- Ideally hold a BA or MSc within technology or computer science (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding firm at a very exciting time of growth. In this newly created role you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and will have great visibility across the wider business. To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please submit your application with your CV today!