Software Delivery Manager (Agile) - Investment Bank
- GBP600 - GBP700 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Hunter Bond
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
My Client are looking for a talented Software Delivery Manager (Agile), based in their London office on a long-term contract basis.
The primary objective of the assignment is to help drive forward the modernisation and transformation agenda at the bank, specifically focusing on coaching, mentoring, directing existing staff members whilst implementing and embedding good Agile software delivery management practices at the bank.
The following is required:
- Proven experience as an Agile practitioner with a minimum of 5 years experience of organising teams to deliver large scale, complex strategic projects.
- Software Delivery Manager / Project management background.
- This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Evidence of building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and problem solving.
- A minimum of three years Scrum Master experience running multiple software development teams.
- Demonstrable evidence of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown/Burn Up techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling issues/bugs).
- The ability to distinguish between what 'is Scrum' what is 'not Scrum'.
- Experience of software development in a financially regulated business such as the Banking or Insurance market.
Rate: £600 - £700/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.