Software Delivery Manager - Leading FinTech
You will be responsible for the delivery of complex IT projects in the City, working with a Practice Manager who will be driving the generation of new business.
This role would be ideal for a 'hands on' technology leader with ambition to grow their business development skills and gain board level exposure. The role may involve you being a lead for your own stream as well as providing oversight to other streams.
You will have the technical experience that shows credibility in liaising with senior Client stakeholders and resolving issues in a professional manner. You may not be hands-on right now however it's highly likely you have come from a development background and still retain a keen interest in software development.
You are keen to be part of expanding the business and getting involved in the strategic direction of the business. The following skills / experience is required:
- Software Development Manager/Delivery Manager background
- Delivered Enterprise level systems
- Commercially aware software development professional
- Strong people leadership skills
Rate: £600 - £750/day Duration: 12 months + Location: London
- Java or C# development background (Polygot is ideal)
- Working exposure/experience with one of more of Buy Side, eFX, Banking, Energy Trading, Market Data, Investment Management, Insurance, FinTech or Marketing Technology space is desirable.
If you are interested in this Software Delivery Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.