Covering audits across the IM business, but with a heavy focus on the front office, you will be co-ordinating with your audit colleagues across the globe, to ensure timely completion of assignments. Experience of the Investment/Asset Management space is an absolute pre-requisite for the role.
- Performing risk assessments at an entity and process level for key Investment Management entities;
- Conduct audits projects in line with methodology, including the preparation of key audit artefacts including the Audit Scoping Memorandum, Risk Control Matrix and Audit Report;
- Execute audit activities to agreed budgets and timelines as outlined by the Audit Director;
- Appropriately assessing potential findings for significance;
- Communicating audit findings to the Director and client management and assisting with negotiating finalization of issues with senior client management;
- Perform issue validation of the issues raised as part of audits or Continuous Monitoring.
- Develop solid working relationship with clients through Continuous Monitoring and stakeholder relationship management.