FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Snr Business Analyst - HealthTech Unicorn
HealthTech Startup that are backed by a number of VC Funds are in need of a Senior Business Analyst to work on their SaaS implementation projects.
It's not all about the Fintech world.
HealthTech startups are popping up just as quick and we have partnered with one of the leading unicorns in the indsutry.
Their ultimate vision is to build a Personal Health Record (PHR) that not only integrates into hospital systems, but also GP systems, community care platforms and third party connected devices & apps.
- Working with NHS Trust and other stakeholders to capture and agree product requirements
- Running requirements workshops
- Producing Functional specifications
- Working with developers to agree product feature designs
- Producing process and system documentation
- Analysing product usage data to evaluate product features to improve key metrics
- Business analyst experience with SaaS products (approx. 5 years, ideally)
- Client facing experience of requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops etc.
- Exposure to process modelling methodologies desirable
- Experience in Healthcare industry is a bonus, but not essential
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Be a highly capable Business Analyst able to capture complex requirements and produce quality functional specifications
- Have strong customer facing skills
- Provide a strong contribution to greenfield development projects
- Have a strong appreciation of SaaS business models
- Enjoy a highly collaborative working approach
- Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced start-up environment with big growth potential
- GBP50000 - GBP80000 per annum + working from home + list of benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick