Situational Awareness Governance Board Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A challenging and demanding role ensuring the effective functioning of the Situational Awareness Governance Board (SAGB). The SAGB oversees the implementation of Credit Suisse's new Situational Awareness policy. This protects the bank from internal and external threats by capturing, analyzing and/or managing situational data using authorized internal and external data gathering, analyzing and reporting services. As secretary of the SAGB, you will be responsible for preparation of agenda and materials. You will have the responsibility for collaborating and aligning across a broad group of senior stakeholders (up to Executive Board members) across the corporate functions and business divisions. You will be at the forefront of addressing key threat topics potentially affecting CS globally. You will coordinate proactively among relevant business partners in gathering, analyzing, and/or reporting situational awareness data in order to: (a) promote consistency; (b) enable pattern recognition; (c) aid the interpretation of threats; and (d) provide transparency to accountable management. Your future colleagues
We build lasting value by serving our clients with entrepreneurial spirit and care. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. You join the COO Controls team. As a member of the team, you will need to collaborate, interact with and reach consensus among participants from multiple functional areas and senior leadership levels. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in assessing and countering diverse global security threats.
- Outstanding communication, written, administrative and presentation skills.
- Excellent strategic and strong analytical skills combined with results-oriented approach and pragmatic implementation capabilities that enable you to innovate established processes and develop pragmatic, fit for purpose solutions within tight deadlines.
- A self-starter and fast learner with creative problem solving skills and a high energy level, flexibility and a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Regulatory working experience and of the financial industry an advantage but not essential.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success