Join a growing team of Site Reliability Engineers in one of the world’s most successful Hedge Funds working on their high frequency trading platforms. You'll be working on their systematic trading platform increasing performance through automation & support. This team is looking to hire both talented junior and senior candidates. Linux, high level Python, CI/CD, and strong communication skills.
- Configuration management of multiple production silos, covering multiple asset classes.
- The uptime, capacity, and performance among other aspects of day-to-day operations of trading systems.
- Working with development teams in regression testing functionality and stress testing application servers for capacity and performance.
- Building automation and processes that reduce the impact of mistakes. Revise software designs to mitigate failures in other parts of the stack.
- Contributing to the quality of service lines by participating in product development starting with the inception stage.
- Working on tactical tools development for the traders and business teams.
- Managing critical and direct communication lines with Traders, Business Managers, and Development Leads on all aspects of projects.