SharePoint Developer - Asset Management
- GBP650 - GBP750 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
SharePoint Developer Asset Management - An excellent contract SharePoint Developer has become available at a leading and growing Alternative Asset Manager based in London.
SharePoint Developer Asset Management
An excellent contract SharePoint Developer has become available at a leading and growing Alternative Asset Manager based in London.
The current business has seen increasing flow of investment funds into the firm to manage and looking at develop and improve its current business infrastructure. The SharePoint Developer will engage effectively to review current business processes, account for workflows and improve cross functional change communications via the web-based SharePoint platform.
About the SharePoint Developer Role:
- SharePoint Developer will engage with the business to identify workflow processes;
- Partner with cross functional business departments including IM Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance, IT and central Change team to deliver workflow and operating model improvements.
- Champion web based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office, clearly evidence value based propositions around document management and communication.
- Act as conduit between all business and project stakeholders and being delivery focussed with the ability to engage and influence end delivery.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Work with existing Change Management team to deliver new SharePoint system enhancements to meet strategic and tactical business workflow improvements.
- Engage and partner with business end users to ascertain requirements and present business focussed solutions via SharePoint.
- Conduct detailed business requirements analysis, documentation and design solutions in SharePoint.
- Present new SharePoint design solutions to business end users and senior management to review and obtain sign off to implement proposed changes.
- Build and Test new SharePoint solutions with extensive SharePoint development life cycle experience being essential.
- Deliver improvements to web based SharePoint platform, improving document management and internal communication tools.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture within the business and central change team.
SharePoint Developer Prerequisite Requirements:
- Proven and current SharePoint development experience; expertise in SharePoint 2016 being essential.
- Previous SharePoint online development experience within Asset Management being highly advantageous and desirable.
- Proven experience in SharePoint custom solution design and development, and analyzing and documenting business processes.
- Experience of end to end SharePoint project development experience and development of web based tools, documentation and related business practices.
This is an excellent opportunity for SharePoint Developer to support a rapidly growing Asset Manager on a contract basis with a long term contract on offer and substantial day rate package. Please apply early to avoid disappointment and SharePoint Developers are asked to clearly document and highlight SharePoint 2016 experience to be considered for review and introductory meeting with our client.