The Employee Collaboration team is part of Schroders' Global Technology and Change Division. We use SAFe Agile practices to work closely with our business stakeholders and deliver solutions that meet their needs.
Your role will initially focus on the delivery of SharePoint Online within the Microsoft 365 suite and the continued retirement of our rapidly shrinking legacy SharePoint on-premises estate. Following the successful launch of SPO, you and your peers will continue to deliver functionality enhancements to our users by harnessing the rest of the 365-arsenal bringing maturity to the collaboration experience.
You will be involved in every aspect of solution delivery, including solution analysis, design, technical development and implementation, stakeholder engagement, and user roll-out. You will be touching the full lifecycle of the solutions that the team owns.
The team is working to establish a low-friction delivery pipeline to meet our goals, and so experience in similar environments and DevOps practices is a must.
• End-to-end delivery of SharePoint and M365 solutions and enhancements
• Collaboration with peers from Infrastructure, InfoSec, and business functions
• Integration of third-party vendor customisations and add-ins
• Automation of processes, deployments, and system migrations
• Be part of an on call to support the environment out of hours when needed
• Solid SharePoint 2016 and online / O365 development expertise, with in depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016 On-Premises Add-In model
• Experience developing / deploying SPFX applications
• Experience developing applications using M365 Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps)
• Experience with other M365 productivity services such as Yammer, Microsoft Teams and Graph API consumption
• Understanding of Azure Active Directory and the role it plays within the ecosystem
• Knowledge of using Nintex to develop workflows
• Previous experience of SharePoint migrations (on-premises to on-premises and on-premises to Cloud)
• Knowledge of AvePoint Migration and Governance Automation Tooling (on-premises / Cloud) would be advantageous
• Experience using a broad range of vendor tools for system deployment, testing, migration, monitoring, and debugging
• Experience of automating processes in a CI / CD environment via PowerShell
• Familiar with git version control and common branching strategies
• Experience working in Agile delivery environments
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly: people the world over like working with you, and they are never afraid to ask you for help
• Curious: Interested in the latest tech developments, and how you can use them
• Calm: you are positive under pressure and happy to take the lead in challenging times
• Gutsy: you know 'good' is not good enough. So, you solve problems and challenge the status quo to find better ways to do things.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.