- GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum + benefits and bonuses
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Reach Partners
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
The Settlements Administrator is an integral member of the Settlements department as they assist in the reconciliation of all payments both inward and outgoing. Working within a dynamic foreign exchange brokers we are looking for someone with a few years experience in Settlements.
A fully FCA regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage, based in London, with almost 15 years of industry expertise and recognised in The Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for list. With access to over 130 major and local market currencies and a range of products we offer both our corporate and private clients a strategic streamlined approach to international trading, treasury and risk management. We are a company that has grown steadily to become a recognised market leader, with a reputation for looking after staff by offering a host of benefits and remuneration packages. From our monthly celebration of success to our annual skiing trip our focus is on harnessing professional talent and maintaining strong client relationships.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Settlements Administrator is an integral member of the Settlements department as they assist in the reconciliation of all payments both inward and outgoing. The settlements assistants' duties will include keying up of payments onto payments system, keeping track of incoming credits and analysis of trade reports to determine which clients' funds are outstanding. They will also be involved in payment investigations, working with our banks and brokers and liaising with our clients to assist them in completing their trade.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of daily settlements for all markets.
- Ensure all monies are processed and deposited within timeframe.
- Ensure clear communication to the dealer desk of any problems or delays.
- Ensure all reports produced are accurate.
- Escalate any problems promptly to senior management.
- Reconciliation of payments in to trades and payments out.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Ensure all dealing has been accounted for and input at the end of the day.
- Speaking with our bankers with regard to payments and queries
- To be aware of market changes and to plan and organise accordingly
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain good working relationships and communication with all Managers and departments in the business
- To work effectively within the Settlements team with other colleagues, to co-ordinate and produce in line with team tasks and goals.
- Initiative and pro-activity
- Planning and organising
- Customer Service orientation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services organisation in the heart of the city. If a fast-paced, high performing team is what you are looking for this could be the role for you. Working within a dynamic foreign exchange brokers we are looking for someone with a few years experience in Settlements. This would suit an organised, hard working, efficient team-worker.