- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 25 Apr 19
3 May 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£45,423 - £50,470
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Ensure Engineering is conducted in a way which is consistent with the collective views, frameworks, patterns and best practices that exist across the wider Engineering community.
▪ Maintains a focus on reducing risk and building confidence in the team and its stakeholders on the quality of Engineering.
▪ Ensure Engineering is conducted in a way which is consistent with the collective views, frameworks, patterns and best practices that exist across the wider Engineering community.
▪ Ensure area of responsibility is aligned with overall engineering strategies and transformation, pushing boundaries and seeking opportunities to improve.
▪ Open to new "thought process" and Change mind-set, bring in new ways of working/ innovative and creative ways of delivering software.
▪ Typically operates in more stable labs.
▪ Has experience in using and adopting a wide range of engineering practices and tools.
▪ Has experience of coaching others.
▪ Has a good level of technical maturity and is familiar with emerging technology within the engineering space.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.