Service Designer An award winning FTSE 250 Global technology services & strategy leader looking for a champion in the design space. The successful candidate will embrace this role and the drive the success of client's products. As a Service Designer you will be working in collaboration with a group of talented and driven individuals at the forefront of digital innovation.
About The Role
As a Service Designer you will be expected to carry out the following roles:
- Shape the direction of projects in order to create top end digital and non-digital services.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Carry out appropriate research to build the foundation of success of a product.
- Encourage thought leadership.
Ideal Criteria for a Service Designer
- 7+ years experience in creating first-class digital & non digital services
- Ability to work alongside with design, technical and commercial teams to reach a balance approach to delivery
- Understanding of WCAG & ISO 9241
- Degree level educated.
- Expert in design tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Zeplin etc.
As a Service Designer the benefits are:
- Base Salary of £55,000-£75,000 + Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for career development
If you're interested in joining our dynamic and exciting ranks as a Service Designer then apply directly now!