Service Design & Transition Analyst (ITIL)
Service Design & Transition Analyst required by my Leading Banking client. You will be tasked with assisting with the designing and transitioning services into production working closely with business stakeholders and internal teams.
You will look at each of your projects and fully understand what the service support will look like, the resources required along with the support requirements.
This is a great opportunity tooo work for a Leading Bank without requiring prior Financial experience. Requirements
- Broad experience as a Service Design or Transition role with ITIL
- Understanding an IT department and the roles within it, especially how the service is delivered
- Previously worked with service teams, Vendor Support Agreements, Server Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreement and operating models
- Prior experience working alongside project managers to create service documentation
- Have successful experience working with IT Project Managers and internal IT teams
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Familiarity of ITIL framework
- ITIL qualifications
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to identify potential service risks and assumptions
- Previous experience working in finance
- Previous experience working in projects
Excellent salary + bonus and benefits
Location: City of London
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.