Senior e-FX Sales, Multi-Asset Electronic Sales, Buy Side, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers
- £90-120k + competitive commission structure (% of revenue)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Our client is an established provider of Information, Technology and Services to the financial markets. Their electronic execution business for OTC markets has grown both organically and through acquisition in recent years. This is a true multi-asset electronic venue, although their core revenue has come from Foreign Exchange historically.
Globally they are looking to expand their footprint across the Buy Side, in particular Hedge Funds. The London team is currently looking for a senior ‘New Business’ sales person to cover a pan-European role. You will be expected to acquire new customers and grow new revenues from scratch. Commission is paid directly on revenue generated.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in sales to have uncapped earning potential, working for an extremely well-established global brand. Although you will not be given a portfolio of customers from day one, you will have the ability to leverage off hundreds of relationships across the business who may use other products.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Knowledge of electronic trading or front office trading solutions.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling financial software.
- In depth knowledge of Foreign Exchange would be preferable.
- Understanding of Buy Side workflow, in particular Hedge Funds.
- Buy Side relationships across London and EMEA, in particular Hedge Funds.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 0207 553 9371 or firstname.lastname@example.org