Senior UX Researcher
Description Position at WorldFirst
The role of the Senior User Experience Researcher in WorldFirst is to understand, identify and champion the needs of the customer. You will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analysing, and reporting on user-centered design. This will include identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modelling, ethnography and persona development as well as rapid iterative usability testing. You'll work with product teams to generate insights to better understand our customers and deliver products that suit their needs. You will design and execute primary research to support this. Research
• Understand and represent the customer at all levels in the organisation
• Lead user research for our product teams, by suggesting, planning, conducting and improving our quantitative and qualitative research methods both online and in the field
• Own and manage the UX Research roadmap, based on resources and business priorities
• Plan and manage the UX Research budget, ensuring it is used wisely and across product teams
• Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses
• Advocate the end user within all functional areas of WorldFirst
• Understand the different needs of different groups of customers globally
• Test designs with a strong knowledge of tools and methods
• Create detailed user flows to communicate customer journeys
• Keep up-to-date and test new user research technologies, tools and practices
• Act acts as a 'repository' of customer insight and ensure these impact our product design roadmap Agile practice and ways of working
• Participate in agile ceremonies such as story kick off, stand-ups, retrospectives and showcase
• Use Agile continuous delivery practices to collaboratively deliver software
• Familiarity with dual track agile ideal Stakeholder engagement
• Work with UX Designers to test prototypes
• Work with product designers to ensure research supports their delivery roadmap
• Facilitate user research workshops with a wide array of stakeholders
• Presenting to stakeholders and effectively communicating the value of your proposed solutions
• An active contributor in the UX Community of Practice.
• Resolve tension or conflict between different levels and professions in the organisation, acting as negotiator and unblocker to ensure delivery stays on track What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.