Senior UX Designer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McCabe & Barton
- 14 May 19
We are working with a global Prop-Tech company to find someone who lives and breathes beautiful UX design. The client is expanding their ambitious product range and inventing brand new products and would like a true visionary to join them in that endeavour.
What the right lady or gent would look like:
You’ve mastered product design and you know the right tool for each job. You love hands-on work, you’re a true visual thinker and you’re full of empathy to customers. You have a lot of energy and enthusiasm. In addition, you enjoy mentoring others and helping them hone their craft and grow as designers.
What you'd actually be doing:
- Translate concepts and requirements into an end-to-end user experience and choose the appropriate medium and fidelity
- Understand who your customers are and what they need to do their jobs easier
- Effectively communicate and interact with the team
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product Manager to bring concepts and requirements to life
- Build interactive prototypes to test your ideas and communicate them internally and externally
- Perform usability tests to validate your designs with customers
And other key duties.
The client was voted inside the top 15 for Forbes' best companyies to work for 2016
If you want to be given the opportunity to bring your creative dreams to life - this is the role for you!