Senior UI Developer, Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a senior web front end developer to join our exciting journey towards creating next gen trading applications. We aim to be at the forefront of UX innovation by using micro frontends, desktop containers and inter-operability. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Senior UI developer you will
What we value
- Design and build complete, high-performance web and desktop applications.
- Collaborate closely with dev team members, product management and QA.
- Identify and implement best practices in coding and design.
- Experience working with Websocket and REST APIs.
- Experience working with UI functional and unit testing using frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Cypress and Selenium.
- Experience delivering Single Page web applications following responsive design principles and PWA best practices.
- Willing to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Believes in best practices, clean code and design patterns.
- Experience with desktop based deployments of web based user interfaces using platforms like Finsemble/OpenFin/Electron
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
About State Street What we do.
- You are proactive and a team player who is collaborative in nature.
- You have ability to estimate, manage time and meet deadlines
- You have good communication skills
- You come to work with passion but without an ego.
- You value the opinion of others
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers