EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
You will act as a senior on-site resource on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will engage with the treasury resources within the client's business, in order to understand their treasury operations and overall risk and liquidity requirements and advise how the system can best be configured to meet those requirements.
In order to operate at this level, you will need to display a thorough understanding of the Treasury function.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution. This position is within a team based in Canary Wharf, London with regular EMEA travel, and reports directly to the Professional Services Director.
• Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering on and off-site consultancy
• Provide Risk management and Liquidity expertise and resolve specific product issues
• Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required
• Develop a sound understanding of the fundamental modules within the Ambit Quantum and Analytics product
• Develop your understanding of the database structure by utilising report writing tools
• Provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants.
• Transfer knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with your line management to pursue such opportunities.
You will be expected to achieve a minimum annual chargeability of 70%.
• Good understanding of the financial markets specifically in the following areas - Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity and Regulatory Requirements
• A degree (or equivalent) in IT, Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering
• Sound understanding of software implementation project lifecycle
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Perfectly fluent in English
• Primarily focused on the European client base, ability to deliver to tight timeframes
What We Offer:
• Experience working in a truly global environment and team.
• The opportunity for regular EMEA travel.
• Excellent benefits, including Health, Dental, Pension, Life Assurance, and 25 days holiday
• Working in an entrepreneurial environment with industry leading experts committed to supporting your growth and development
Preferred Skills/Experience and Qualifications
- Previous Quantum or other TMS Implementation Experience
- Bank Treasury or Corporate Treasury Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Treasury Qualification - AMCT/MCT
- Risk Qualification - FRM
- Accounting Qualification - ACCA, CIMA
- SQL and Crystal Reports Knowledge
- Fluent French or German
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.