EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Client Services Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
At FIS we are looking for an experienced Client Services Consultant to join the EMEA Enterprise Treasury Client Services team. The successful candidate will provide specialist product and treasury knowledge at FIS client sites.
- The role will involve providing dedicated onsite support for a high-profile client.
- Provide advice on our software solutions and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS treasury products satisfy client needs.
- Ensure continuous product improvement through testing and product validation exercises.
- Providing recommendations to Product Development and Product Management on future modifications and improvements to the product.
- Implement test plans and product fixes into client environments.
- Display competency within the complex modules of Treasury, Cash Management. Accounting and Risk Management.
- Mentor and develop less experienced consultants, transferring specialist product knowledge to other members of the organisation.
- Proven experience in a Client Services Treasury role supporting clients on a Treasury Management System using Quantum
- Expert knowledge in the following fields is essential: Cash Management, Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Settlements, Payments and Front Office Risk reporting.
- Proven understanding of the Corporate and Banking Treasury Technology space.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
- Proven working knowledge of financial instruments (Repos, Gilts, Collateralized Debt, Treasury Bills, MM, Bonds etc.)
- Proven experience of understanding and resolving treasury operational issues at a client site.
- Crystal reporting writing
- Major second language
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
- Experienced in understanding Treasury and Treasury Management systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
SQL/Oracle technical ability
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Posting date: 04/12/2018
Closing date: 01/01/2019
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.