Senior Transfer Agency Analyst
- Excellent + Overtime + Quarterly Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Meraki Talent are currently working with one of the U.K.s leading financial technology and asset servicing providers who are seeking an experienced Senior Transfer Agency Analyst to join their team in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator who is looking for a role within a progressive company and has previous experience of working in an investment operations or Transfer Agency environment
The business is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for individuals who are keen to work in a fast paced, professional environment. From their smart city centre offices, this firm offers a cutting-edge product to several key prestigious financial institutions.
The company is going through a period of growth due to recent business wins and they are keen to hire driven individuals to join their journey. They are not looking for people who want a standard 9-5 routine, they want people who are committed to carving out a successful career in the industry.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
Responsibilities of the Senior Transfer Agency Analyst:
- Responsible for client onboarding
- Cash settlements
- Cash and asset reconciliations
- Producing monthly transaction and reconciliations to be emailed to registered holdings
- Place investor deals into the TA system
Background of the Senior Transfer Agency Analyst:
- Experience of working within a transfer agency environment is essential
- Attained, or working towards, IOC
- Sound working knowledge of Excel, including running and writing macros