- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Feb 19
Senior Trading Analytics Developer C# # 119843
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The Client Trading Analytics team at Credit Suisse are responsible for several applications that cover the trading lifecycle. We work with the Equities, FX and futures businesses globally. Our applications are strategic, client facing and span trade ideas generation, intra trade execution reporting and post trade/TCA. They are an essential part of our trading franchise and the success of our business. You will be part of a globally distributed team with colleagues in India and Poland as well as the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for many aspects of software design and implementation, including;
- Liaise with the business and product team to ensure requirements are understood and correspond to the strategic global direction
- Design solutions using appropriate technologies and integrate into our existing eco system
- Communicate with developers in other locations and ensure solutions are appropriate and high quality
- Be part of our cloud and dev ops adoption, shaping the future direction of our technology
- L3 support of the production environment
- Be a mentor and leader to other team members
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Advert ends 13th March 2019
- In depth understanding and experience of Equities or FX trading
- Experience of full project life cycle and continuous integration
- Strong Oracle/Sybase or SQL Server experience
- Strong design and architecture skills
- A pragmatic and commercial approach to software development
- An adaptable nature and ability to get things done
- Excellent commercial experience of C# development
- Experience of cloud development and deployment
- Web services, WCF, REST etc.
- Analytics systems experience at another bank (Pre trade or TCA)
- Tableau experience
- Hadoop experience
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.