Senior Trader - Securities Lending
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 31 Jan 18 2018-01-31
As part of a new strategic growth initiative to establish a Securities Lending business at AllianzGI, the Senior Trader will join to lead the introduction of the Securities Lending program and oversee the trading positions of the Securities Lending desk. This position requires both technical and relationship management skills: you will be required to build and lead high-level relationships both internally and externally, you will interact very closely with colleagues across other functions (portfolio management/trading/operations/risk management) as well as external counterparties who will be key to the success of this new business initiative.
• The role will have responsibility for building out the platform’s capability with regards to the operating model, client interaction, and ultimately the revenue generated, with regulatory and risk based considerations always at the forefront.
• Active Securities Lending trading.
• Responsible for all aspects of governance including compliance with risk limits, fair allocation and additional regulatory requirements.
• Management and oversight of the Securities Lending Team to ensure capability, motivation, effective performance management.
• Role model for AllianzGI’s values.
Experience / Qualifications and Skills
• Experience of managing or holding a senior role in a similar trading operation (buy or sell side).
• Detailed knowledge of the Fixed Income market and the place of Securities Lending within the market.
• Extensive knowledge of relevant regulations and legal agreements which govern the business, and well-developed and in depth relationships across the market.
• Strong business insight, ability to take the initiative and to logically tackle problems.
• Adaptable with international experience and strong cultural awareness.
• Committed, with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents, and you believe in always putting the customer first, then we’re the right place for you. We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and young professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to design your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We seek a colleague who can build positive relationships and drive for results in our business environment. We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit. We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment? Apply today just with one click attaching your CV, relevant information and contact details.