Senior Trade Finance Officer
- 50000 - 60000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Apr 19
I am currently working with an Emerging Markets Bank in the recruitment of a Trade Finance Officer to report directly into the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Initiate LCs (export / import) , Amendments, IRUs, Back to Back LCs, Assignments, Standby LCs
- Investigate and prepare response / respond to customer (internal / external)
- Initiate LC payments, IRU settlements, Acceptances
- Initiate closure and cash cover refunds
- Prepare documentation for dispatch by mail and courier
- Check documents presented under LC
- Process docs on approval and for collection
- Prepare files for payment
The successful candidate will have substantial experience in Trade Finance with strong technical knowledge. In return the bank are offering a salary between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.