I am working on a fantastic new opportunity with an exciting, ambitious client huge growth plans who are market leaders in their space.
This role sits within a newly created Assurance team and will be suited to a great communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships across the business and can be based in London or North Cambridgeshire.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design & delivery of the Assurance plan for Technology, data & security across the business.
- On-going review and improvement of the Technology Risk Framework & Plan in line with future business Risks
- Reviewing & assessing the businesses approach to managing, developing, securing & delivering Technology solutions with the customer in mind
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships within the business and across the Group with the ability to provide challenge at senior level.
- Presenting findings to senior stakeholders up to Exec level.
Experience they are looking for:
- Previous experience designing, planning & executing Technology, Data & Security Risk Assurance in an FCA regulated environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Proactive self-starter with a delivery focused mindset.
- Commercially minded with the ability to think of the big picture.
Apply now for an opportunity to take the next step in your career with a forward-thinking growing business who puts the wellbeing of their staff first.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.