Senior Technology Product Owner - Financial Services - London
Key Information: Permanent Position, 90-110k per annum.
An established global financial information group based in London are currently looking for a Technology Product Owner to come in a join their highly experience cross-divisional team, to help with the delivery of their Index refactoring programme.
In this role, you will be fundamentally important to the programme, as you will be spearheading one of the key deliverables, the Index sandbox. This is a crucial component of the Index refactoring programme, as you will be implementing an index platform in agile framework which aims to scale up index business, develop new products and services using the readily available market data. In this role, you will be creating an innovative product that will bolster the future capabilities of the firm.
- Communicating with stakeholders from Product, Operations and Technology to understand the business needs
- Keeping in line with business goals for Indexing
- Working with the team to refine and improve the development & delivery processes
- Defining the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and agreeing with the team the right.
- Having knowledge and understanding of the business
- Creating customer journeys and/or artefacts to illustrate understanding of the business need
- Gaining buy-in from business stakeholders
- Contributing to Program Increment Planning as well as the planning, execution and review of each sprint.
- Liaising with business delivery managers, project management and technology delivery to manage scope, budget and time to prioritise work
- Strong understanding of Business and Technology strategy for Index data
- Manage a small team of IT Business Analysts
- Previous experience as a Product Owner at a Financial Services or Technology led business
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, particularly large-scale Agile environments.
- In-depth knowledge of market data, security reference data (bonds & equities), pricing, industry classification, company fundamental data and ESG data.
- Software Development or Solution Design experience desirable
- Knowledge of API design & development, cloud architecture & services architecture would be highly beneficial
- Previous management of BA's desirable