Senior Technical Project Manager- XVA/Risk Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our Risk/Regulatory Practices; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squads delivering a range of projects.
We are currently looking for Senior Project Managers to join our Change & Transformation practice to work across a multitude of projects and programmes within the Risk, Product Control and Finance delivery teams.
You will get an opportunity to work with Risk and the IT teams which support project delivery, resolve issues where required and communicate progress. Whilst being responsible for delivering outcomes that are compliant with the Risk Teams initiatives.
- Working with Trading Businesses to deliver large-scale projects
- Managing relationships with Risk, XVA Trading Desk, Quants, other technology teams
- Driving and managing Change working within Agile framework,
- Lead on the documentation for the projects, such as internal reporting, functional specs and challenge and review business requirements documents
- Provide written business project documentation to a high standard.
- Contribute to the strategies/processes for Product Road map and governance for delivery
- Data analysis performed accurately and efficiently keeping within planned milestones
- Effective leadership of the project, ensuring clearly documented processes are handed back into the line
- Develop communication to guide, influence and convince others, including colleagues in other areas and external customers
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable Project Delivery experience of at least 10+ years (either through line role, or as part of project team)
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and an attention to detail.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and produce clear project artefacts
- Delivery focused with attention to detail, ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- 'Can do' attitude - willing to turn a hand to whatever task is required and support the team
- Able to build relationships and influence others, including business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts and business users.
- Knowledge of financial markets. Understanding of Markets Risk technology including Credit Risk, Market Risk, Counter-party Credit Risk
- Experience/Understanding of valuation adjustments; ideally XVA.
- A willingness to take an active involvement in day-to-day activity and flexibility in addressing a number of projects simultaneously
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"