Senior Technical Architect (Principle)- Transnational Systems, Retail Banking or Digital
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Partners
- 03 Oct 18
We are URGENTLY seeking a Principle Technology Architect to help realize a technology Change portfolio for leading bank in the UK. This is a very exciting opportunity that will see the selected candidate define the future state of this leading bank, and you will work alongside the Chief Architect and advise business/CIO/Chief Architect and the Business about potential benefits/impacts.
We are URGENTLY seeking a Principle Technology Architect to help realize a technology Change portfolio for leading bank in the UK. This is a very exciting opportunity that will see the selected candidate define the future state of this leading bank, and you will work alongside the Chief Architect and advise business/CIO/Chief Architect and the Business about potential benefits/impacts. So candidates will have strong communication and presentation skills and the flare to articulate and make everyone understand the vision even if they have no technical knowledge.
Deep experience of large business critical transactional systems in Digital media or retail, Financial Services or similar industries comprising of the below aspects:
High Level & Holistic Capabilities sought:
- Experience in digital and broader architectural transformation, applying solutions from experience in decomposing monolithic solutions and methods to manage technical legacy.
- Ability to understand, articulate and translate customer journeys into technical design, leveraging API and micro-service architecture techniques.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of enterprise level software development and API based integration e.g. Mulesoft
- Participate in technical design and oversee all technology related issues of cloud-native product development, building a micro-services based architecture, promoting API reuse and managing down technical legacy across the enterprise.
Ways of Working Experiences sought:
- Experience of Agile principles and processes and leading teams in agile at-scale methods using DevOps tools and processes.
- Understanding of and practical experience working with DevOps toolsets and frameworks.
More extensive technical knowledge and experience sought:
- Experience of enterprise level software for scale delivery working in digital domains where multi deployments of security and processes are key factors.
- Specialist cloud-based technology at scale and cloud solutions cloud solutions which include AWS, Azure, GCS, as well as on-prem cloud and up to date on cloud development trends.
- Sound knowledge on Digital-related technologies such as everyday banking services, as a platform, dynamic content management, payment services (e.g. Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayM), social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat), etc.
- Understand channel applications and integration components, common digital and traditional integration technologies
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help teams build solutions that unblock deployments.