Xceptor is looking for an experienced Tax Reporting professional to join our expanding Xceptor Industry Solutions team. You will have a desire to put your industry leading tax knowledge to work helping us solve our customers challenges across Tax Reporting globally covering all aspects of Tax reporting such as US QI Reporting, CRS and newer reporting regimes such as the EU’s DAC7/DAC8 and the US.
The Tax Reporting professional is responsible for managing the day to day interaction with the sales and client team to help improve understanding of the solution and ensure it is successful in client bids and delivered effectively. Supporting both sales and delivery teams the role will offer the opportunity to identify and define future capabilities for the solution in the marketplace.
- Run workshops with clients to gather and analyse requirements and suggest improvements to processes
- Work with clients to understand additional pain points, market direction and additional product areas for consideration
- Provide subject matter expertise in business development engagements and help articulate how Xceptor can solve customer’s tax problems
- Provide tax and process subject matter expertise for RFP documents used in sales engagements
- Work with Sales and potentially partners to help increase their understanding of how to take the solution to market
- Work with Marketing to help craft compelling materials, content and industry insight
- Help write user stories and work with development leads to prioritise features
- Have input into competitive analysis and capability assessment
- Reviewing technical specifications and checking that these meet the business requirements.
- Operational experience in a Tax Reporting operations
- Understanding of withholding Tax accounting policies
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to clients and internal teams
- Technical understanding to create and run product demonstrations in front of clients
- Ability to work across internal and external teams gaining consensus on how features or processes should work
- Work independently
- Experience gathering and translating user requirements into user stories / features
- Familiar with sharepoint or similar tools for maintaining and sharing information
- Familiar with software development and backlog prioritisation tools such as Aha! Or AirFocus