Our client, a leading global multi strat hedge fund (20+Bn AUM) are now searching for an experienced systematic trader for their credit trading desk focusing on EU credit products, who will work closely alongside the lead Quant Researcher of this team in their London function.
- Be part of the trading desk operating across several asset classes
- Creation of strategies and validation of outputs
- Oversight & management of portfolio risk
- Understanding the overall trade operations, ensuring accurate analysis and effective trade execution
- Be a team player merging trades, research & technology
- Monitoring all aspects the portfolio, resolving issues in a timely manner
- Min 3 years experience in credit trading and/or portfolio management in a hedge fund/systematic trading environment
- Bachelors or M.S. honours degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering or related field from a top university
- Proficient in coding languages Python and/or R
- Excellent computing, problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced tech-driven environment
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team-based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that match the relevant criteria will be contacted
''You're the specialist in your sector, we're the specialists in recruitment''