Senior Specialist, Account Management
- Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, risk mitigation and KYC responsibilities.
- Consults with clients on best practices, solutions and regulatory changes to support client engagement. Assigned large, complex accounts that are key to achieving team or Account Management function goals.
- Incumbents have a fully-developed knowledge base of Account Management and the firms products/services. Incumbents have developed a depth of expertise in a specialty or niche product or a certain type of client.
- Incumbent may provide guidance to other Account Managers.
- Proactively consults the most complex and critical client accounts, ensuring continued client satisfaction and listening for cues on client needs. Advises on best practices, organizational solutions and regulatory changes.
- Manages client projects across multiple business lines throughout the firm. Identifies and develops appropriate metrics for client monitoring and reporting. Acts as day-to-day point of contact for the client and responds to queries.
- Collaborates with Relationship Management function to enhance the account strategy. Contributes to the identification of solutions to support client strategy and cross-sell enterprise services. Keeps abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm.
- Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client. Escalates relevant issues to management. Develop innovative ways to track and ensure client satisfaction.
- Directly manages client inquiries and facilitates resolution problems within scope of knowledge. Researches and analyzes the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/ offerings.
- Contributes to the development of strategies/approaches of the Account Management function.
- Mentors less experienced Account Managers. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Account Managers as needed.
- May be tasked with Team Lead responsibilities. Responsibilities are primarily limited to own client accounts, however will contribute to the achievement of any team or area objectives.
- Focus is on key accounts requiring depth of knowledge in a niche product or service or within a specialized client profile.
- Accounts are usually large and have highly complex operational needs.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Customer/Client Service Internal Jobcode:
Global Collateral Management-HR07720 Requisition Number: