Senior Solutions Consultant - Power and Gas
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Jan 18 2018-01-24
Allegro has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Solutions Consultant with a key focus on Power and Gas to join our EMEA team. As a member of the Solutions group you will be responsible for participating in sales campaigns, providing solution support as a Virtual Account Team Member and travelling to existing and prospect customer sites throughout the EMEA region. As well as supporting the Sales team, by architecting and positioning industry specific business solutions and associated value propositions around Allegro’s solution offerings.
- To support the identification, pursuit and closure of new sales opportunities through the successful execution of Allegro’s sales methodology.
- Leverage and effectively communicate Allegro’s solutions within Power and Gas accounts to broaden Allegro’s presence and create new opportunities.
- Conduct Customer Site surveys with prospective customers to meet and understand the users; identify their requirements and potential pain points.
- Participate in defining the prospect customer’s business requirements, needs and objectives.
- Create individual product demonstrations that exemplify how the Allegro solution can best meet each customer’s requirements.
- Create and deliver informed, high quality solution presentations in support of Corporate Marketing and Field Marketing events and programs.
- Support the Product Management activities in relation to providing customer-specific requirements to continuously evolve the Allegro solution in the market.
- Communicate the business requirements to the project/implementation team after the completion of each sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages; warranting a continuous degree of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong customer relationships by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations.
- Communicate and collaborate on opportunity plans and sales strategies with other members of the virtual account team, as well as Allegro field and corporate management.
- Continuously benchmark and gather knowledge of competitors to assist in effectively positioning Allegro solutions as the top CTRM provider within our region.
- Drive the business forward through developing an innovative and personalized approach to new and existing customers that builds the Allegro brand and reputation within the region.
- Support implementation teams by acting as a subject matter expert in both the industry and the application.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience.
- Proven experience within the information technology market; for example, software, hardware and services environment.
- Knowledge of cloud and hosted application architecture.
- Commodity Trading knowledge, specifically around Power and Gas.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills and the ability to develop others.
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment is desirable.
- General familiarity with consultative selling training methodologies.
- Keen to travel extensively across the EMEA region.