Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Highly proficient Python engineer with high performance computing experience wanted for a fantastic opportunity in the London team of this sports betting start-up. You'll be working closely with the CEO, CTO and ML research team to design and build tools and frameworks for supporting strategy research and development.
Having developed a lot of their core platform infrastructure, they're looking to expand their trading strategy research activity. The stack is Python-based, communicating with the core infrastructure written in Golang, by RPC. For cluster computation they use AWS EC2 and S3 together with Ray.
If you are intellectually curious, enjoy learning about new technologies and thrive on solving problems, this is for you. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Significant software engineering experience in Python
- Strong high performance computing: multiprocessing, IPC, comfortable profiling and debugging deep performance issues, distributed computing, queues, etc.
- Takes pride in engineering excellence and encourages best practice in others
- Strong degree in computer science (or similar) from a leading university
- Proficient on Linux platforms; knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with the NumPy/SciPy stack/Cython & JIT compilation beneficial
- Great base salaries, pension contribution & private health insurance
- Working in a small team of highly talented engineers
- Super relaxed atmosphere, working weekdays 10 - 6
- Regular team lunches and after work socials
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel
020 3745 6532