up to £150k base + bonus Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of talented engineers at of one of the largest global information & market data providers. This is a rapidly growing business area where the products developed underpin many billions of dollars of trades.
In this role, you will draw on both your technical skills and business knowledge to build indices that are well-tested, cleanly coded and robust indices. Collaborating with product and operations teams, you will also help to expand the calculation framework as a direct response to clients' growing needs.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be a passionate agile practitioner with a self-starter attitude, keen to use your wealth of experience to refine and improve the delivery of quality indices. Requirements
- Strong programming experience in C# (or other equivalent OO language)
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience of the entire SDLC
- An expert communicator, comfortable in a fast-changing environment
- Bonus points for knowledge of SQL or previous financial markets experience
- Feel valued - develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems
- Truly collaborative culture across all engineering teams
- Strong base salaries + bonus
- Flexible work environment
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Daniel Readman
up to £150k base + bonus