Senior Software Engineer - Strat - Front Office
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MC Partners
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Front Office Strat Opportunity within the Quant Strat Function of a leading Investment Bank.
Some questions for you....
- Are you a super talented C++ Software Engineer, who would love to work for a front office Strat Team?
- Do you love working closely with the business, seeing and feeling the real-world impact, your work has?
- Would you like to work with super talented front office Strats on cutting edge trading platforms?
- Do you want to be part of a team, where you can make a huge impact on their success?
If so, please read on for further details: -
Who are the organisation?
I am currently partnering with a small but cutting-edge Investment Bank in London, who have recently gone through some huge changes within their organisational structure. Over the last few months they formalised a brand-new world class Strat function, bringing technology and the business closer together, enabling them to work hand in hand in solving real world problems.
How important is Technology?
Technology is key to the success of the organisation, hence the recent build of their new strats function. The Strats function is made up of core software engineers and quant's, bringing technology and analytics together to build first class trading platforms. The business firmly believe that technology needs to be at the heart of their business for them to achieve their goals. They are working on building some truly exceptional platforms to enhance performance, and in order to do this they need to hire super talented Software Engineers to join the team and help them progress to the next level.
What will you be doing?
As a technical member of the front office quant strat function, you will be situated on the trading floor working side by side with quants and traders, applying specialist methods from mathematics, science and engineering to further advance the team. The groups focus is on valuation and risk, automated trading and execution, data-driven decision making and pushing new areas of growth. As a member of this team you will be focussing on the build of a trading and risk management systems, using C++ and Python. This will be a genuine opportunity to work on some exciting front office technology and business problems and further developing your own technical and business skills.
What do you need?
The successful Front Office Strat / Developer will need to possess the following skills: -
- Commercial experience building pricing, trading and/ or risk management systems.
- Strong programming experience and skills using C++.
- Experience using Python (this can be as a secondary language).
To find out more Information, get in touch with me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org