Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack / Back-End
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or The Gherkin get built? This exciting tech start-up uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world. Their engineering team is growing rapidly - help shape its future by joining now as one of the first engineers in the London office.
The successful candidate will be working with computer vision scientists to turn research algorithms into production-quality software that can be deployed on billion-pound construction projects.
No two days in this role will be the same: you might be designing distributed computing pipelines in Python, deploying and configuring the AWS-based stack, or developing web applications using Node.js and Vue.js. Core Requirements:
- Strong engineering background, with a degree in Computer Science / Maths / Software Engineering / Physics or similar
- Enthusiastic to take computer vision out of the lab and use it on real-life problems
- Keen product mindset and desire to build pragmatic solutions that provide genuine user value
- Experience of small start-up environments is a bonus
- Competitive salary (< £120k) + generous benefits package (laptop, flexible working, health insurance)
- Wide range of career progression paths and online nanodegree sponsorship
- Be part of their bi-annual, company-wide Hack Week
If you feel you are a good match for this role, please submit your CV to: Nathan Tully