A global leader in data is now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Python and Java) in London to help build Artificial Intelligence and data dependant solutions within their dynamic tech lab. This is a permanent position in Canary Wharf and the client has adopted a flexible / hybrid working model.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
- Can “think in code” and have a deep understanding of the Python and Java software development stacks and ecosystems
- Are familiar developing cloud-native applications in AWS or Azure
- Have working experience with Machine Learning and in particular Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Know how to handle data engineering problems and how to use BigData techniques and tools
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Have a desire to positively impact the world around them and someone who isn't afraid to dive right in, is comfortable working at a fast pace, embraces change, and can creatively pivot when needed
- Have familiarity with key tasks such as Named Entity Recognition (NER), Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, etc.
- Can integrate Machine Learning solutions to production-grade software and are familiar with ModelOps and MLOps principles.
If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.