Senior Software Engineer
The Content Engineering (CE) - Fundamentals Integration group is responsible for the integration and development of FactSet's global company financials dataset, FactSet Fundamentals. This team is primarily responsible for the design and development of the Publisher Service, FactSet's premiere cloud-based reporting platform.
We are focused on expanding into the "Digital Strategy" market with portals, components, and interactive data, and the Publisher Service is the heartbeat of that functionality. One of the best parts of this team is that its code base is very stable. Stability is the key to a balanced work life, and while this team is on-call, the curator rarely gets a page. You will be joining a team that is growing functionality. Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and test software for FactSet Fundamentals products.
- Communicate with teammates, product developers, and stakeholders on project statuses.
- Collaborate with engineering peers to improve the reliability and performance of data delivery.
- Execute on Digital Transformation initiatives of the CE department.
- Explore additional technologies and tools that could enhance our existing process or infrastructure.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve production issues
- Solid knowledge and experience of Object Oriented development
- Relational database management experience
- Team Leadership experience
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work/learn independently
- C# development experience
- Python development experience
- T-SQL development experience
- Job scheduling and management experience
- Understanding of Agile principles
- A desire to learn and work with modern cloud technologies