We are looking for an experienced hands on C# .net Developer who has strong architectural and design background and have a proven track record building and delivering solutions using the latest tools and design principles. We are looking for developers to drive best of breed coding practices and will give the opportunity to work on micro services and the new AWS implementations.Training can be provided in Charles River and/or AWS, but ANY experience with either would be a huge plus, but knowledge and experience of working in front office financial markets technology is a must.
Senior Software Engineer - London - Permanent
Leading Fund Manager based in City are seeking a Tech Lead to assist in delivery of new AWS and micro services for data distribution using the Charles River (CRD) OMS and building an AWS services layer (AWS experience desirable but not essential).
- Experience with front office Order Management Systems (OMS) for an Investment bank or preferably Asset Manager
- Hands-on technical lead proficiency in C# .Net.
- Experience designing and aligning software architectures to target state while taking scalability, reliability and performance into account.
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and in-depth knowledge of software design patterns.
- Advanced RDBMS knowledge (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience working and delivering on Cloud -ideally AWS
- Derivatives knowledge