Software Engineer * Senior software engineer opportunity * Opportunities for career progression * £50,000 - £80,000 + benefits The company Leading British banking group providing a wide range of financial services to millions of customers across the UK. Join a pioneering group known for its award-winning diverse environment as part of the leadership team, setting the strategic direction for how software is built across the business. The group has continually received industry recognition for its truly agile environment and cutting-edge technology.
As Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Delivering core development for Document Services Enterprise Team while defining best practice, shaping & maintaining development standards
- Leading CCM design & development best practice & providing guidance, standards and support to development teams with mixed-levels of experience or knowledge
- Support Solution Design discussions alongside Solution Engineers and Architects while working with business stakeholders across the business.
Skills & Experience
- Expert level skills in Doc1/EngageOne tools or other industry CCM platforms such as Quadient or OpenText Exstream etc.
- Strong hands-on coding experience with Java, HTML5, CSS3 and UI development or equivalent
- Knowledge of REST API's in a micro-services architecture
- Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology
- Awareness/experience of DevOps tooling across Git/Gerri, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium or similar for continuous integration and delivery
What's on offer
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package including remote-working
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading British banking group
- Access to personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative and performance driven environment
Interested? Apply now or phone Ainsley McArthur at Huxley Banking and Finance on 0207 469 5151 or
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales